Blonde bombshell Jenimay Walker is more than just a temptress, the enthralment she can radiate in the roles she’s done is deserving of merit. Jenimay’s haunting portrayal of the mythological creature Medusa in “Serpent’s Lullaby” has and will continue to generate avid interest. In this short film which screens at the R.I.P. Horror Film Fest this week, we find out that a spate of child disappearances raises suspicions that Medusa might be involved or is it her bological urge that’s come calling, having herself lost an infant child. Jenimay flirts with the dichotomy of her situation as Medusa with a moving rendition that’s certain to make audiences sit up and notice intently. Director Patricia Chica picked the right leading lady to helm such a evocative story that adds a modern twist to the Gorgon legend. Having played at the Shorts Corner at Cannes, “Serpent’s Lullaby” is a festival favourite!
If there’s one actress that would be a great fit for a show like “American Horror Story”, it would have to be the sultry Jenimay who has the finesse to imbue characters with an edgy brilliance. Notable for being a professional go-go/showgirl dancer in prominent venues and events, her ascendancy as an actress is about to glitter. With upcoming roles alongside Jennifer Blanc (whom you will know regularly sizzles this blog) in “The Lincoln” and “The Fetish Factory”, the latter as a pin-up enchantress battling bloodthirsty zombies, Jenimay is sizzling the indie genre. She’s also slated to appear in “Martyrs” starring Troian Bellisario of Pretty Little Liars fame, the English-language remake based on the terrifying movie that launched the New Wave of French horror. She’s more than ready to take up the mantle of a rising Femme Fatale and we’ll be more that intrigued by this burgeoning Canadian starlet.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, american horror story, blonde, bombshell, canada, canadian, cannes, dancer, film, horror, jenimay walker, jennifer blanc, martyrs, patricia chica, Pretty Little Liars, r.i.p., remake, serpent's lullaby, short, showgirl, sizzling, spotlight, starlet, sultry, temptress, The Fetish Factory, troian bellisario, vixen
1. Jessica Cameron
– Recently anointed as The Goddess Of Gore, Jessica Cameron is bound to be an icon of horror thanks to her inventive storytelling in bringing the fright to fans around the world.
– She will be attending the premier of her horror opus “Mania” at this year’s R.I.P. Horror Film Fest and continues her great run as a visionary which started with her compelling yet shocking “Truth Or Dare”. The must-see film has the label ‘A Fucked Up Lesbian Love Story…’ and thanks to Jessica’s breath-taking direction, “Mania” will be thrilling audiences.
– Our addiction for Jessica keeps growing what with her also starring in “All Through The House” which is an 80s-style slasher featuring a crazed Santa Slayer. She plays Sheila, a woman who is trying everything in her power to be a good mum to her son.
2. Melantha Blackthorne
– Melantha has established herself as one of the idols of the horror genre and it seems we are endlessly enamoured with this voluptuous screen siren.
– She exudes sensuality from every pore and with her refreshingly fascinating turn as Clarice, one of the brides of the film “Frankenstein’s Patchwork Monster”, she’ll be desired with even more fervour.
– A genuine beauty in every sense of the word, her charismatic sexiness is going to drive a wave of fandom soon enough.
3. Mindy Robinson
– Mindy Robinson revels in her role as Sylvie, the leading ballerina who gets shot at by beautifully psychotic fellow dancer Nisa (Sydney Raye) in “Ballet Of Blood”.
– With her busy schedule on both TV as well as film, Blonde Bombshell Mindy is crafting quite a career for herself and her desirability factor has grown in leaps and bounds!
– She has such a delectably angelic face that would have you wanting to know her in an instant and expect her to be a talent we’ll be passionately talking about.
4. Barbara Nedeljakova
– She may be playing Sasha, a Russian girl who happens to be a real bitch in “Whispers” but one has to admit Barbara is one of most alluring women to ever grace the horror scene.
– Barbara is a turn-on whether she’s appearing alongside both men or women and you’ll be captivated when you see her in the web series “Hell’s Kitty” especially since she’s cavorting with fellow horror hottie Ashley C. Williams.
– She has starred in some of the darkest films which includes of course include Hostel, The Hike and Isle of Dogs, ensuring viewers get a memorable glimpse of her hypnotic presence.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, all through the house, ballet of blood, barbara nedeljakova, blonde, bombshell, crave, director, fest, film, Frankenstein's Patchwork Monster, horror, hypnotic, independent, indie, jessica cameron, mania, melantha blackthorne, mindy robinson, rip, turn on, voluptuous, whispers, women