Sizzling Summer comes early this year with the emergence of ravishing newcomer Lexi Atkins who also recently became Miss Illinois USA 2014. She is one of the leading ladies in “Zombeavers” which has cult film written all over it. “Zombeavers” is one of a cluster of watery-themed horror movies hitting screens and could well put the actresses fronting them in the limelight. Already a beauty queen, viewers will be treated to shots of the sexy Lexi in a bikini as she’s playing Jenn, a college girl beset by a swarm of deadly zombie beavers in a remote cabin. She’s extremely easy on the eyes and will be joined by Cortney Palm whom we know has a penchant for taking her top off ala Lena Dunham as the girls partake in a weekend of sex and revelry. One of the best lines in the film goes ‘We’re looking for beavers’ which is telling of the cheeky tone and there will be many more funny references to beavers aka the female nether regions throughout. Some may scoff at the creators for taking elements from “Evil Dead”, “Piranha” and “Cabin Fever” yet the trailer has already reached 1 million+ views making “Zombeavers” a viral hit even before its release! It’s time we join hands and support indie film-making for they’re spawning clever,fun entertainment while plenty of naysayers continue to criticize yet create so little content.
If you remember, wacky horror favorites such as “Tucker & Dale vs. Evil” and “Piranha 3DD” launched the career of fellow blonde hottie Katrina Bowden (she can be seen in the saucy Nurse 3D). Similarly we could see the rapid rise of Lexi who has the much coveted sharp-looking high cheekbones adding sophistication to her many beautiful facets. Consider Lexi as your latest addiction and expect her to heat up your days in the year ahead.
1. Special Guests Stacey Dixon & Lilith Stabs
- Stacey is a blonde bombshell with a affable personality who is every horror fan’s dream while Lilith is regarded as one of the finest Scream Queens who is a uniquely dark temptation.
- It’s obvious Stacey has the all the right curves on her enticing body and the Nashville sweetness to keep us fascinated for the long haul.
- Lilith is forthcoming about her numerous B-movie roles and her honesty is as refreshing as her alternative lifestyle that keeps her away from being pigeonholed.
2. Camille Keaton in “Sella Turcica”
- I don’t know how she does it but Camille seems to have that magic potion of beauty as she keeps getting more enchanting each year!
- “Sella Turcica” has her playing a mother whose zombie-like son returns home from war and she gives a solid performance in this allegory of the ill effects of war.
- With a string of horror movies in production, fans around the world can’t get enough of Camille especially since she’s a firm favorite at horror conventions.
3. Katie Groshong in “A Measure Of The Sin”
- Katie garnered praises in the indie world for her memorably haunting performance as Meredith in the horror gem “A Measure Of The Sin”.
- Just like the film, talented women like her don’t come around often and she is now much admired for delving deep into the troubled mind of her character.
- As I’ve often said, Katie should already be talked up as an indie darling and her Actress Award for Breakthrough Role at last year’s PollyGrind Film Fest serves to say she’s arrived!