Jessie Ennis in “Slash”
– Jessie has such an adore-worthy down-to-earth appeal, it should be noted that she’s destined for acclaim, especially since her talents extend beyond the screen as a filmmaker/writer.
– Appearing in the coming of age comedy “Slash” that’s a one of a kind story, Jessie will be garnering all the plaudits at the on-going SXSW. By the way she also happens to be the best friend of Brie Larson, this year’s Oscar Award Winner for Best Actress.
– She also has a recurring role in Season 2 of “Better Call Saul” as legal associate Erin Brill who has reservations about Saul’s underhanded tactics when it comes to the law. Her star is definitely sparkling in 2016!
Cassie Shea Watson in “Johnny Frank Garrett’s Last Word”
– What better than to feature a Texas native in the fetching form of Cassie Shea Watson who will be appearing in supernatural thriller “Johnny Frank Garrett’s Last Word” at SXSW.
– From the sneak peek here, Cassie is stunning with her elegant locks and is her character Kathy Jones going to be one of the victims of Johnny Frank Garrett? Accused of murdering an elderly nun, he promises retribution at his execution which she has a stake in.
– With a host of upcoming features including “The Last Possession” (oh am I so addicted to this sub-genre), her finesse at handling the unsettling tone of a plot and the looks reminiscent of a classic movie star, Cassie is primed for devotion.
Sarah Butler in “Before The Sun Explodes”
– Shamelessly being devoted to Sarah Butler is a must for many including me and her comely gentility as well as exquisite essence on screen is made for sheer fandom.
– In eye-catching fashion, she’s at her captivating best in the dramedy “Before The Sun Explodes”. Playing Holly, a charismatic comedienne who meets a washed out funnyman, she invitingly leads him to find solace in her arms amidst an unforgettable night.
– Catch her in the thriller “Nightmare Nurse” on Lifetime as Brooke, a woman who discovers that her health and possibly her life is in mortal danger from a vengeful nurse. Unlike her famed role in “I Spit On Your Grave”, she’s not the one seeking retribution this time.
Lauren Weedman in “Rainbow time”
– Lauren showcased her mettle lies in the realm of comedy with scene-stealing turns as Horny Patty in “Hung” and as Doris, the best friend of a man she dated who turned out to be gay in the HBO series “Looking”.
– Her honest portrayals have gained her quite a following and if you thought Kristen Wiig is one of the sexiest comediennes alive then Lauren should be on that revered list too. 40s Is Truly The New Sexy!
– That’s more than enough incentive to catch this award winning entertainer, playwright and author add some smartly tinged comic flavour to “Rainbow Time”