1. Genna Mc’Cohen in “House Of Lies”
– A star is born would be the praise lavish on Genna Mc’Cohen as she’s set to make waves on the 4th Season of “House Of Lies” alongside Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle.
– She was also a standout as the naive yet tough leading lady of the indie film “Filandra” proving Genna has what it takes to reach the heights in the entertainment industry.
– This cutie is representing the generation of indie actresses who are transitioning to meatier roles and creating their own piece of history with their wealth of talents.
2. Danielle Hoetmer in “Hawaii Five-0″
– Mark the date January 9th as its the moment Danielle will enchant the world on the latest season of “Hawaii Five-O” which is her biggest role to date.
– Viewers may have spotted her guest-starring recently on “Scorpion” continuing on her great run on TV with previous appearances in hits such as “Criminal Minds” and “The Client List”.
– If ever there was an award for an actress with the undeniably beguiling eyes then Danielle is deserving of repeated compliments. No wonder she’s a natural head-turner onscreen.
3. Sepideh Moafi in “Forever”
– Her memorable and powerful moment on TV came as Dr. Farrah Mahmoud on an episode of “Black Box” that saw her soprano virtuoso performance with quite the applause at the end.
– Versatile and always an absorbing watch, Sepideh has portrayed the wife of a terrorist on “Blue Bloods” and just played a woman with a complicated back story in “Forever”.
– This brunette beauty is someone we love to see take on the lead in a series where we will able to appreciate her many charming nuances.
4. Jen Jacob in “Girls”
– Don’t miss her in the premiere episode of the returning hit shows “Girls” as Larraby delayne, an a and r rep who wants to sign Marnie (Allison Williams) to the label.
– How cool is that getting to hang out with Allison on set and in the cutie stakes, Jen herself can certainly be regarded just as being very much desired.
– 2015 could the breakout year for Jen with “Girls”, having already shared screen time with both Adam Levine and Keira Knightly in “Begin Again” as well as being a sizzle on indie film “Two Sides Of Live