Monica Hewes in “Ex-Best”
– Monica’s web series “Ex-Best” is getting plenty of attention, having premiered this week at the Sun Valley Film Festival and this episodic look on friend break-ups and the awkwardness that ensues is certain to strike a chord with audiences.
– She has a distinctive vintage-like beauty and it’s no wonder Monica enchanted us in a flapper garb on an episode of “American Horror Story: Hotel” alongside Lady Gaga.
– Relatable and sweet, she’s certainly a lady we could gravitate towards for the long term and would love to see in a vintage-era show such as “Vinyl” or “Manhattan”.
Danielle Hoetmer in “CSI:Cyber”
– With her striking blue eyes, Danielle has the in-born charisma to be one of the most graceful talents of the small screen.
– Danielle guest stars on the latest episode of “CSI:Cyber” entitled ‘Python’s Revenge’ as Renee Clarke who has close ties with whose daughter is abducted by a sinister figure and happens to be the surrogate daughter of Avery (Patricia Arquette).
– She does nail the emotional scene with Patricia that will bring tears to the eyes which is indicative of Danielle’s ever-growing eminence on primetime television.
Elizabeth Hirsch-Tauber, Taylor Treadwell, Anita Leeman, & Sasha Higgins in “Prettyface”
– “Prettyface” is a movie title most apt especially when here are four ladies who are the epitome of lusciousness in this twist on the terrifying Manson Family mythos. The Sun Valley Film Festival is the place to fall in love with this fascinating foursome.
– Elizabeth Hirsch-Tauber has the youthful glow that’s easy on the eyes and she’s been sparkling in a collection of short films.
– Taylor Treadwell is a genuine screen darling and has appeared on some of the biggest shows such as “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” and “The Vampire Diaries”.
– Anita Leeman is the Honduras-born actress who sports one of the most bewitching smiles in the indie industry and notably starred in the horror flick “Bloody Bobby”.
– Sasha Higgins has the infatuation-worthy features that’s borders on being dangerously sexy, a trait she used to great effect in the must-watch revenge thriller “The Badger Game”.