Strikingly enigmatic, Hannah Fierman is the indie goddess with the dazzling X-Factor in a number of riveting features. Screening at this year’s Atlanta Film Festival, the horror film “Siren” will see Hannah returning as Lily whom she seductively portrayed in “Amateur Night”, part of the terrifying anthology hit “V/H/S”. Memorable for her signature words “I Like You” before feasting on her victims, this time around Lily has the insatiable bloodlust for guests at a bachelor party. We are already highly anticipating the release of “Siren” especially since Hannah is a standout as the alluring predator and will there be any survivors after her feeding frenzy?
If you’ve seen her in the gothic retelling of the vampire tale Carmilla called “The Unwanted”, Hannah is attenuated to the conflicted nature of her character ensuring she’s a must watch. She’s guest-starred on “The Vampire Diaries” where for over the course of a season there’s shifting instances between good and evil. Hannah’s beguiling portrayals of the dualistic female psyche on film should already put her on the most desirable indie actresses list.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2016, Amateur Night, atlanta, enigmatic, festival, film, goddess, hannah fierman, horror, independent, indie, lily, siren, striking, the unwanted, vampire, vhs
Momona Komagata in “Peelers”
– Don’t miss the ravishing Momona as she adds the sizzle factor to the indie horror flick “Peelers”, and with her attending the premiere, expect admirers to throng in droves.
– Immensely violent in the vein of films such as Gutterballs as well as its sequel “Gutterballs 2: Balls Deep” which starred Momona, this is one wild ride of brutal clashes between ass-kicking heroines and infected killers in a blood-filled spree at a strip club.
– When I first featured her, there was a sizeable level of ardor for Momona and it is an affirmation of the charismatic talents and beauty of this Canadian Vixen.
Suziey Block in “The Shickles”
– Noted for her work on features such as “Entrance” and “If We Were Adults”, Suziey dazzles us in “The Shickles”, a comedy that proves life is indeed sweet despite its many travails.
– “The Shickles” has a similar tone to the tongue-in-cheek dysfunctional going-ons of the other onscreen family “The Royal Tenenbaums” and Suziey’s versatility gives “The Shickles” a shot of enigmatic resonance.
– Suziey has the relatable yet colourful personality that can reel in many an indie fan and she’s going to brightening up the screen for a long, long time.
Taylor Gildersleeve in “ADDicted”
– Seeing how Taylor is a Goddess and a former Miss New York Teen USA, it’s no wonder she’s on a film called “Addicted” and this sexy blonde is destined to be revered as one of the most desirable women on the planet.
– She plays Kristin in “ADDicted”, the film depicts the vices that often beset college kids and with drugs permeating even the sporting world, this is so relevant in light of current events.
– Don’t miss Taylor in “Sugar Daddies” who is a scene stealer from start to end as Kara, the student caught up in the sometimes lecherous world of social escorts.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2016, actress, addicted, blonde, canadan, canadian, enigmatic, festival, film, goddess, horror, independent, indie, international, momona komagata, palm beach, Peelers, ravishing, sexy, suziey bloc, taylor gildersleeve, the shickles, vixen