1. Kristin Carey in “Starcrossed”
– Some women are born sexy and Kristin possesses the chic allure to a constant attraction on film and on the red carpet.
– This curvaceous beauty has been guest-starring on some of the biggest hits on television which includes Scandal, Revenge and Castle.
– Now she enthralls in the indie drama “Starcrossed” alongside Mischa Barton in a tale of love in unexpected places and time.
2. Montana Marks in “The Process”
– Montana is a Goddess in every sense of the word with her flawless bod and innocent features the cornerstone of her appeal.
– Don’t miss her in the short film “The Process” as she’s a mesmeric vision in her role as a would be victim of a killer struggling with his conscience.
– She also happens to be a fitness model so kudos for her dedication and discipline in sculpting her toned physique which speaks volume of her blossoming career.
3. Lusia Strus in “Cotton”
– Lusia is a must-watch in “Cotton” as Maggie Mae Cooper-Welles (what a name!) as an evangelist mother figure who is driven to see his son perform miracles as a faith healer.
– Following on from her appearance in the much talked about “Kelly & Cal” Juliette Lewis and Lucy Owen (another fav on this blog), she’s quickly beguiling indie fans.
– Celebrated for playing eclectic women onscreen, Lusia has the acting aptness and enticing presence to be a firm favorite.
4. Elena Schuber in “The Anniversary”
– Elena is acclaimed for starring as the bitchy wife Emily in the fantastical flick “Escape From Tomorrow” which was famously filmed on the Walt Disney properties including Disneyland.
– A shining light of the indie film world, she has an amazing glow and if you’ve seen her on the red carpet, she’s pretty foxy too!
– She’s illuminates the screen once more as the trouble wife who is buckling under the strain of her marriage in “The Anniversary”.