1. Christine Lakin in “Somebody’s Mother”
– When one is both saucy and a sweetheart as many viewers would agree in reverence towards Christine, it’s fitting that she’s a talent who effortlessly puts a smile on our faces.
– In the comedy short “Somebody’s Mother”, she plays Maggie, an uptight daughter and leaves all that sauciness to her sexy onscreen mother Alice played by Sharon Lawrence.
– She does indeed exude a convivial essence which should install her as one of the most genial actress on our great planet and garner the love of fans worldwide.
2. Farah White in “The Ladies Of The House”
– Farah headlines the horror flick “The Ladies Of The House” as Lin, a women who together with her sisterly cannibals who have an appetite for male flesh.
– On May 1st, “The Ladies Of The House” will be available on iTunes and you can see Farah shine as the tough yet motherly maneater Lin!
– Noted for being a storyteller on both sides of the camera, she’s the stunning indie darling with an undeniable appeal.
3. Rory Uphold in “HelLA”
– Rory has been lauded as a girl crush and that’s so fitting seeing how she’s both gorgeous and seriously gifted at crafting moments that leave us tickled pink.
– Her funny as hell web series “HelLA” has that love/hate relationship with LA (which some people do on a daily basis) depicted with such authentic hilarity in all its awkward glory!
– With the huge success of “HelLA” must surely come more zany adventures in Tinseltown so keep your eyes peeled for Season 2 in the coming months.
4. Lynn Lowry in “The Peripheral”
– Regarded as one of the finest horror actresses ever, Lynn is an endearing icon and she’s still one of the sexiest women in the genre that’s scaring up a storm.
– In the suspenseful short film “The Peripheral”, she plays Dr. Redding whose patient who is afflicted with a phobia that may just become reality.
– She’s also appearing as a nun in the upcoming creature feature “Sky Sharks” (everyone love a monster flick) which will no doubt cement her popularity in sci-fi lore as well.
5. Tjasa Ferme in “Larry Gone Demon”
– This Slovenia-born actress has been dazzling up both the theatre and film scene, a scene stealer in siren-like fashion.
– Obviously Tjasa is a Goddess and she complements her beauty with her intense work which has seen her excel at conveying diverse facets of her characters.
– Catch her in “Larry Gone Demon” as a Russian gangster who gets tangled up in the misadventures of 3 twenty-somethings and their devilish room-mate.