1. Kristina Page, Jessica Sonneborn, Eliza Swenson & Sarah Nicklin in “Alice D”
– Here are four of the sexiest women to have graced the independent scene and each has her own brand of enchantment that you’ll want more of…;)
– Gorgeous Kristina will scare things up as Alice, a young prostitute who killed herself in the late 1890s and the source of the haunting at the Davenport House.
– Eliza as always is a vamp and she adds a chilling tone with her expose on the Davenport home which used to be a brothel and where tragedy struck!
– Jessica is the writer, director and one of the stars of “Alice D”, showcasing her magnetic appeal as well as her immense talents on and off screen.
– Vivacious Sarah portrays Alice’s older sister who is seen through a series of flashbacks, some being rather brutal as the history of the house is told.
2. Heather L Tyler in “Scaremonger”
– Notable for appearing on the hit FX series “The Bridge”, Heather is an award-winning actress who will be riveting in the short film “Scaremonger”.
– As Melissa in “Scaremonger”, she’s a mother who decides the best way for her child to overcome his fears is to just let go.
– It’s no surprise with her lithe figure that Heather is also a certified personal trainer whom I’m sure many would not mind being under her tutelage.
3. Jaimi Paige in “Grisly”
– Jaimi can be seen in the horror short “Grisly” as a mutated Gill Girl (yup a girl with sea creature-like hands), Carolyn Bronnicke who is captured and experimented on by the CIA.
– Known as a compelling actress on stage, she’s translating her powers of persuasion to an audience who is lapping up her beauty and myriad of talents.
– “Within The Dark” is Jaimi’s upcoming sci-fi thriller where reality and fiction collide as her character’s son is abducted by what could be creatures of the night!
4. Emily Maya Mills in “The Mamet Women”
– It’s great that my two crushes from way back and currently are in a feature together. Cuties Larisa Oleynik and Emily Maya Mills are just mesmerizing!
– She plays Sally in “The Mamet Women” who is in a political tussel with Polly (Larisa) so as to gain leverage over the other.
– The Huffington Post describes Emily as a “Funny Female to Follow on Twitter” and her background in comedy is winning hearts everywhere.
5. Amelia Jackson Gray in “Geek USA”
– British born actress Amelia Jackson Gray is making us sit up and take notice, her alluring ways as an actress, writer and producer is craveworthy!
– Watch this lovable blonde in the quirky rom-com “Geek USA” set in the 90’s as a high school senior in a rock band who suddenly goes from zero to hero in his love life.
– Amelia is still winning me over with her pleasantness and the fact that she never fails to remember me or respond to my praises for her.
6. Kestrin Pantera in “Legend Gold”
– Just like the part of the lyrics of her music video “Legend Gold” which goes ‘You’ve Made Of E-lectricity’, Kestrin herself is a visual and audible pleasure.
– This amazing actress/singer is thoroughly eye-catching and we can’t help but be a lover of the creativity she can bring in music and film.
– “Let’s Ruin it With Babies” was the indie feature where Kestrin was at her charming best as the central figure Channing who resents her husband’s insistence to have children just as they’re about to make their RV karaoke business go big!
7. Sonia Macari in “Amnesia: Who Are You?”
– It’s easy to see why she’s playing Sofia, an Italian Vixen who can certainly steal your man in the drama “Amnesia: Who Are You?”
– Her captivating features which are of Irish/Italian heritage does mean Sonya has an European film noir elegance.
– She has also been in “The Tudors” opposite British ‘It Girl’ Natalie Dormer and from the photo I came across, Sonya is just as ravishing!
8. Kelle Cantwell in “Sound Of The Dead”
– Catch her in the psychological horror “Sound Of The Dead” as the drug-addled daughter of a man who discovers something sinister when he goes in search of her.
– Blessed with photogenic looks on any medium be it film or print, Kelle is the epitome of hotness! It’s even humorously depicted in the promo of Ordinary Girl LA (above) where beauty is a much desired commodity.
– She did appear in a bikini in her creature feature “Avalanche Sharks” and that’s enough to suggest she’s a delectable delight for this summer and every one following that.