1. Molly Dunsworth in “Septic Man”
– Continuing her impressive run as a cult princess, Molly Dunsworth stars as Shelley, the wife of the man who transforms into the sewer super hero known as “Septic Man”.
– Praises should be bestowed on Molly for taking on the outsider roles that aren’t mainstream yet vividly interesting.
– Don’t miss her in the claustrophobic, post-apocalyptic short film “Bunker 6” as one of those trapped in a anti-radiation bunker.
2. Whitney Able in “All The Boys Love Mandy Lane”
– Does it matter that “All The Boys Love Mandy Lane” was released in 2006 when Whitney Able is still extremely luscious 7 years later!
– Her portrayal of party-girl and queen bee Chloe is striking and she followed that up with her leading lady role in sleeper hit “Monsters”.
– That’s no question Whitney can play the sexpot (see the sexy clip from her film “Dead Lenny” above) and she can also do subtlety with a splendid indie cred.
3. Kristina Klebe & Kitsie Duncan in “Proxy”
– With strong females leads and a story that’s masterfully brutal, the suspense thriller “Proxy” is on course to be wow audiences.
– Her turn as a dangerous jilted girlfriend is going to be provocative and install Kristina as a terror hottie whom we first saw dazzle in Rob Zombie’s “Halloween”.
– While Kitsie has a supporting role in “Proxy”, I’m still showing her the love for she’s been terrific in all the horror features she’s done and for reminding us she’s a sex kitten.
4 & 5. Emmy Robbin & Elle LaMont in “Machete Kills”
– Who wouldn’t want to be in Machete’s shoes when you are surrounded by luscious Manhunters Pris played by Emmy Robbin and Dollface played by Elle LaMont!
– The amazingly curvy figure of Emmy must surely be a turn on as the dark-haired goddess is expected to be on the rise (the grinning Danny Trejo himself agrees as seen above).
– With a deluge of films starring the delectable Elle in 2013 and 2014, her star is burning bright and she will prove to be a perennial temptation.
6. Pollyanna Mcintosh in “Love Eternal”
– She stars in “Love Eternal” as a Goth chick with suicidal tendencies who chances upon a man who had designs on taking his own life until he was rudely interrupted.
– Her penchant for the darker side of the female mind on film makes Pollyanna so compelling which she’s shown before as the vicious Jack Ketchum creation The Woman.
– Not your typical English Rose, Pollyanna is becoming the go-to-girl when it comes to the horror genre and that’s because she excels at it.
7 & 8. Amanda Fuller and Elissa Dowling in “Cheap Thrills”
– There’s nothing cheap about the violence in “Cheap Thrills” but once more the female cast proves to be more than just mere distraction in the dark comedy.
– Amanda Fuller is so graceful onscreen and her retuning to Season 3 of “Last Man Standing” (my shameless plug for her) means time on the couch being addicted to her.
– The fact that Elissa exudes sensuality from every pore (have you seen her derrière?) and since she’s an awesome character actress should make you yearn for her.