1. Denise Gossett, Scream Queen and Founder of ShriekFest
– Denise Gossett voted number 5 out of 13 Most Influential Women In Horror History. Now that is a feat worthy of adulation across the globe!
– We’ve already enamored with her enormous talents on as well as off screen and for giving us Shriekfest, one of the most memorable horror festivals.
– Just like her affable, welcoming nature, Denise is the multi-faceted entertainer with the infectious appeal to delight any horror fan.
2. Miriam Korn in “The Boogeyman”
– The horror genre is well known for sweethearts and Miriam is adorable on many levels, her smile could warm plenty of hearts.
– She stars in the creepy “Boogeyman” based on STEPHEN KING”S short story of the same name where fiction and fact are blurred after a man murders his 3 children.
– Miriam is a promising young actress who can draw the eyes in a variety of genres and she’s a face many will have a thing for…:)
3. Caitlyn Folley in “Nightmare Code”
– She tempted and excelled in the horror flick “sxtape”, a sure sign she’s equipped with a most fetching sensuality.
– Caitlyn takes on sci-fi in “Nightmare Code”, a tale of a malicious computer programme which seems to have a mind of its own!
– The quality of indie actresses are at an all time high and with the emergence of Caitlyn, there will be plenty to shout about this blossoming talent.
4. Anne Leighton in “House Of Purgatory”
– Since the day this blog was started, Anne has been a perennial sizzler and she’s more than just good looks, her pleasantness a boon for horror aficionados.
– With Halloween ahead, catch her in the flick “House Of Purgatory” where she’s one of several thriller-seekers looking to gain fortune if they can survive a Haunted House attraction!
– This ravishing actress recently just appeared on the second episode of the hit series “Hawaii Five-O” which is in its fifth season.