1. Julia Aks in “Clinger”
– What better than to shine the spotlight on burgeoning talent Julia who is the epitome of edgy storytellers which RxSM celebrates annually in Austin!
– She stars in “Clinger” and delivers a delightfully light-hearted tone to the film as Kelsey Peterson, the jobless sister of Fern who has some major ghostly troubles.
– One thing’s for sure whether it be Shakespeare on stage, a horror comedy or a sci-fi romance, Julia is always mesmerizing and deserving of an affectionate embrace (after all she is in a movie called “Clinger”).
2. Lindsay Smith in “Alouette”
– It was her turn as Diane (Fangoria calls her the Bitch Goddess) in “One More For The Road” which got her plenty of recognition for shining as the spouse on the darker side of love.
– In “Alouette”, Lindsay threads both seductiveness and the cerebral as Elizabeth, a woman recovering from mental illness who ascends into a rivalry with her sister Olivia.
– It is a genuinely arresting performance from her and could well propel this Canadian hottie onto the admiring thoughts of many a cinephile.
3. June Griffin Garcia in “The Sauce”
– Catch multi-lingual Hispanic actress June in the comedy “The Sauce” playing Gwen Hollings, the CEO of a bunch of corrupt stock traders.
– With her curvaceous bod and vibrant features that’s irresistibly saucy, it’s easy to see why she’s part of the wonderful film.
– Indie fans are collective in our love for actresses of the genre and June is steadily charming her way onto our lives.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, Alouette, austin, blonde, canadian, clinger, comedy, edgy, expo, festival, film, Hispanic, horror, hottie, independent, indie, julia aks, june griffin sauce, lindsay smith, RxSm, seductive, self medicated, short, the sauce
There’s a bevy of brunettes that often take your breath away in an instant and that distinction does belong to the ravishing Melorine Adler. One can include her in the bracket of vixens such as Génesis Rodríguez and the still hot X-factor judge Cheryl Ann Fernandez-Versini. Having already appeared alongside Sean Bean on his series “Legends”, her upcoming role in next year’s “Hot Tub Time Machine 2″ will stir even more loins. As you know the first “Hot Tub Time Machine” launched the career of Jessica Paré who went on to have a starring impact on “Mad Men”. Expect Melorine to be just as seductive seeing how she’s acclaimed in Maxim Magazines top 20 Hottest brunettes. Our affinity for gorgeous women is due to the obvious attractiveness that Melorine is endowed with as she has the natural magnetism that’s hard to resist. 2015 would be ripe for her sizzling ways to captivate us indefinitely!
She’s also filming the telenovela style series “Sangre Negra” which sees the return of legend Erik Estrada to television. Shades of Dallas and Dynasty sees romance as well as tension beset the Santos family. We already know that soap operas are the introduction to memorable beauties over the years and Melorine is on course to be the darling in this generation.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 20, actress, brunette, Cheryl Ann Fernandez-Versini, darling, erik estrada, Génesis Rodríguez, hot tub time machine 2, latin, legends, magazine, maxim, melorine adler, model, opera, sangre negra, sean bean, seductive, series, show, soap, telenovela, television, top, tv, x-factor