Melia Renee is the personification of comely cuteness, her beguiling appeal will soon adorn the streets of Cannes and beyond. Her short film “Greasy Heart” screens at the Festival Corner and she plays her character Grace like the flower child of the 70s, steeped in the Free Love Movement. This newlywed decides to run naked on a street in a dare and ends up leaving her husband behind! It’s no secret Melia is very easy on the eyes and she teases just enough to leave us eager to see more of her. Viewers are going to crave for more than just the 6 minutes of her in “Greasy Heart”!
They of course can when her upcoming feature “Uncle Nick” which sees Melia opposite acclaimed comedian Brian Posehn and “Criminal Minds” alum Paget Brewster. As the seductive step-niece Valerie, Melia is a flirtatious temptation that even Uncle Nick can’t resist. Check the enticing Melia stirring those horny loins regardless of age in the trailer here: http://chriskasick.com/unclenick
Wow! Those lashings of dark eye shadow on Melia does accentuate her innate magnetism to seriously sexy levels. She’s also appeared in the popular series “Transparent”, the TV series that got plenty of acclaimed when it was released on Amazon.com. A definite star on the rise whom everyone should quickly form a passion for, Melia’s desirability is likely to get even more popular. In the words of a true obsessor when it comes to actresses, I’m hooked on Melia’s charms and so should you!
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, amazon, brian posehn, cannes, comedy, corner, criminal minds, cutie, festival, film, free love, greasy heart, melia renee, paget brewster, rising, seductive, series, short, show, sizzling, star, television, temptation, transparent, tv, uncle nick
1. Julia Aks in “Clinger”
– What better than to shine the spotlight on burgeoning talent Julia who is the epitome of edgy storytellers which RxSM celebrates annually in Austin!
– She stars in “Clinger” and delivers a delightfully light-hearted tone to the film as Kelsey Peterson, the jobless sister of Fern who has some major ghostly troubles.
– One thing’s for sure whether it be Shakespeare on stage, a horror comedy or a sci-fi romance, Julia is always mesmerizing and deserving of an affectionate embrace (after all she is in a movie called “Clinger”).
2. Lindsay Smith in “Alouette”
– It was her turn as Diane (Fangoria calls her the Bitch Goddess) in “One More For The Road” which got her plenty of recognition for shining as the spouse on the darker side of love.
– In “Alouette”, Lindsay threads both seductiveness and the cerebral as Elizabeth, a woman recovering from mental illness who ascends into a rivalry with her sister Olivia.
– It is a genuinely arresting performance from her and could well propel this Canadian hottie onto the admiring thoughts of many a cinephile.
3. June Griffin Garcia in “The Sauce”
– Catch multi-lingual Hispanic actress June in the comedy “The Sauce” playing Gwen Hollings, the CEO of a bunch of corrupt stock traders.
– With her curvaceous bod and vibrant features that’s irresistibly saucy, it’s easy to see why she’s part of the wonderful film.
– Indie fans are collective in our love for actresses of the genre and June is steadily charming her way onto our lives.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, Alouette, austin, blonde, canadian, clinger, comedy, edgy, expo, festival, film, Hispanic, horror, hottie, independent, indie, julia aks, june griffin sauce, lindsay smith, RxSm, seductive, self medicated, short, the sauce