Kristen Kassinger has all the facets of an enchanter, majorly stunning and with a seductive nature that’s deserving of adulation. She’s guest-starring on this week’s episode of “Major Crimes” entitled Open Line and appears at the start of the episode. As the supermodel Christa Cook, let’s just she’s a victim of unfortunate circumstances and there will of course be the obligatory twists. Kristen has been in a police procedural series before namely “CSI”, as one of the contestants on a reality cooking show where they discover their ingredients actually consists of human remains!
Having already worked with Juicy Couture, Forever 21, and Guess by Marciano, Kristen is also an established model in LA. With my job at Zalora, Asia’s Leading Online Fashion Destination, I am privy to chancing upon models at casting calls and they always leave me besotted with their heavenly features. One can say that the divine Kristen is a babe for this Summer and many more. Kristen cites Grace Kelley as one of her influences when it comes to appreciating fashion and maybe someday she could even take over that esteemed mantle of personal style. Meanwhile, she’s slated to star in the soap “The Bold and the Beautiful” and one can say Kristen is the ideal personification of beauty. Many have expressed their love for her sweetness as well as her cool, laidback disposition. She also has an upcoming film called “Shangri-La Suite” which has an Elvis Presley theme when one man is deluded into the belief that he has to kill the King of Rock’n’Roll. Plenty will be waiting intently for her next sojourn be it as as an actress or a model.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 4, actress, babe, beauty, blonde, csi, elvis presley, enchanter, Forever 21, guess, Juicy Couture, kristen kassinger, major crimes, Mary McDonnell, model, season, seductive, series, shangri-la suite, show, soap, stunning, summer, television, The Bold and the Beautiful, tv
1. Mercy Malick in “Circle”
– Catch Mercy add sensual flavor as the character known as The Lesbian in the “Saw” Meets Hostel” horror film “Circle”. Can she survive being trapped in a chamber with a mysterious killing machine on the loose?
– After her stunning turn as a stripper on the hit show “Castle”, Mercy became affectionately labelled as part of the Expendabelles which included Rebecca Romijn, Katheryn Winnick and fellow stuntwoman Monique Ganderton.
– She does have what many will acknowledge a tight, flexible bod and exotic features that make for a sizzling combo which makes us are glad she’s getting her time in the spotlight. Mercy should have an action figure in her likeness!
2. Kate Alden in “The Hollow One”
– Her haunting performance in the alien experimentation horror flick “The Device” installed her as one of the most beguilingly riveting indie actresses in 2015.
– Kate captivates once more in “The Hollow One” as Rachel Wade, an emotionally wrecked woman whose search for her missing father leads her to a nefarious force lurking in the shadows. The creepy voiceover in the trailer is foreboding yet strangely intriguing!
– Kate’s features are a mix of modern enchantment and old world charm which means our fascination for her is entrenched in our hearts with each passing day…:)
3. Emily Tremaine in “Experimenter”
– Emily has one of the most seductive voices in the industry so much so I hope to get a chance to interview her someday. Have I said she’s a vision of Elegance too…:)
– Watch her captivate with luminous disposition in the biographical drama film about famed social psychologist Stanley Milgram. Emily is destined to be a STAR!
– She’s starring in the “Untitled HBO/Rock ‘N’ Roll Project” TV series opposite Juno Temple and Olivia Wilde having already appeared on “Royal Pains”. Cometh The It Girl Emily Tremaine.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, body, castle, charm, circle, emily tremaine, exotic, experimenter, festival, film, flexible, girl, horror, international, it, kate alden, mercy malick, old-world, seattle, seductive, sensual, series, sexy, show, siff, sizzling, star, starlets, stunning, stuntwoman, television, the hollow one, the lesbian, tv