1. Rachel Alig in “Ghostline”
– Easily one of the sexiest actresses on our planet, Rachel bewitches in the scare-fest “Ghostline” as a woman whose boyfriend may be receiving prank calls of the supernatural kind.
– She’s certainly more than just a pretty face, a driven talent who has already excelled in the genre of comedy and horror with quite the verve.
– Fans should be excited for “Room-mates On Elm Street” where she’ll sizzle our world as a former lingerie model with dreams of being a movie star!
2. Melanie Robel in “Lamb Feed”
– Already one of the most recognizable horror vixens, Melanie also stresses the importance of being nice to everyone which every horror fan will appreciate.
– She is one of the stars of the very dark “Lamb Feed” where nothing is normal and has been called a short film that’s an assault on your senses.
– A versatile actress with the gift of playing some intriguing, wide-ranging personas, Melanie is steadily becoming a trailblazer.
3. Sharon Marie Wright in “Time’s Up, Eve”
– If you’re the type who has thing for Laurie Holden (of the Walking Dead), Sharon is another blonde bombshell who should receive passionate adulation.
– Catch her in the noir-rish “Time’s Up, Eve” as a woman who is relentlessly pursued by shadowy entities which also serves to confirm she’s delectable even in black and white.
– On top of being sexy (Sharon has those enticing curves), she’s also a multiple award-winning actress and has the innate flair for dramatic roles.
4. Kayla McDonald in “Modus Operandi”
– The indie horror genre proves once again that there’s plenty of sweethearts such as the cute Kayla who is impressing us with every turn.
– She’s set to star in “Colony 52” which has fascinating elements from its cult-origins to the mysteries that will fueled the story.
– Don’t miss her as a detective in the serial killer short film “Modus Operandi” which has quite a twisted ending you won’t see coming!