1. Mercy Malick in “Circle”
– Catch Mercy add sensual flavor as the character known as The Lesbian in the “Saw” Meets Hostel” horror film “Circle”. Can she survive being trapped in a chamber with a mysterious killing machine on the loose?
– After her stunning turn as a stripper on the hit show “Castle”, Mercy became affectionately labelled as part of the Expendabelles which included Rebecca Romijn, Katheryn Winnick and fellow stuntwoman Monique Ganderton.
– She does have what many will acknowledge a tight, flexible bod and exotic features that make for a sizzling combo which makes us are glad she’s getting her time in the spotlight. Mercy should have an action figure in her likeness!
2. Kate Alden in “The Hollow One”
– Her haunting performance in the alien experimentation horror flick “The Device” installed her as one of the most beguilingly riveting indie actresses in 2015.
– Kate captivates once more in “The Hollow One” as Rachel Wade, an emotionally wrecked woman whose search for her missing father leads her to a nefarious force lurking in the shadows. The creepy voiceover in the trailer is foreboding yet strangely intriguing!
– Kate’s features are a mix of modern enchantment and old world charm which means our fascination for her is entrenched in our hearts with each passing day…:)
3. Emily Tremaine in “Experimenter”
– Emily has one of the most seductive voices in the industry so much so I hope to get a chance to interview her someday. Have I said she’s a vision of Elegance too…:)
– Watch her captivate with luminous disposition in the biographical drama film about famed social psychologist Stanley Milgram. Emily is destined to be a STAR!
– She’s starring in the “Untitled HBO/Rock ‘N’ Roll Project” TV series opposite Juno Temple and Olivia Wilde having already appeared on “Royal Pains”. Cometh The It Girl Emily Tremaine.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, body, castle, charm, circle, emily tremaine, exotic, experimenter, festival, film, flexible, girl, horror, international, it, kate alden, mercy malick, old-world, seattle, seductive, sensual, series, sexy, show, siff, sizzling, star, starlets, stunning, stuntwoman, television, the hollow one, the lesbian, tv
Catherine Carlen has showcased her brand of allure for years and her luminosity is a thing of beauty to behold. In “The Automatic Hate”, catch Catherine as Sarah, the free-spirited mother of ditzy Alexis Green (Adelaide Clemens) who make up a dysfunctional family of sorts in this tale of societal shift and taboos. It sure is a female-drive cast with Deborah Ann Woll recently of “Daredevil” fame joining these two ladies in being a most radiant trio. Kudos to Catherine for having her scene stealing moment of the film, baring it all as she tends to her gardening chores. Helen Mirren is not the only one with an innate sex appeal which we should by now acknowledge is age-free and Catherine sure has all the goods. You already know blue-eyed blondes have a special place on this very blog. Playing an exhibitionist is never easy by any means and I applaud her creative endeavor in doing so. With a career spanning more than 35 years, Catherine is proficient in the art-form of beguilement onscreen.
Besides dazzling up the indie genre, she’s also had a wonderful run on television having appeared on hit shows such as “How to Get Away with Murder”, “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” and “The Mindy Project” which also stars the amazing Beth Grant. In fact Catherine is starring alongside Beth in 2 other features, the indie fav “The Bridge Partner” as well as “Becca and Molly” which is screening at Cannes. Juggling her acting as well as being an accomplished acting coach to Hollywood stars is indicative of her passion for the film industry. This second coming of the über-talented Catherine is adore-worthy and she’s steadily rediscovering the magic touch she’s always had as a veritable storyteller.
Visit the CATHERINE CARLEN OFFICIAL SITE for all the latest updates.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, acting coach, adelaide clemens, appeal, becca and molly, blonde, blue, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, cannes, catherine carlen, deborah ann woll, eyes, festival, film, How to Get Away with Murder, independent, indie, international, screen, seattle, series, Sex, show, siff, siren, television, the automatic hate, the bridge partner, the mindy project, tv