Sweetness and the indie genre often go hand in hand with the radiant Davie-Blue being an appealing face to be taken with. She stars in the familial comedy “Manson Family Vacation” that sees two brothers devoted to the ones they love with one sibling actually being a devout follower of the notorious Manson Family. David Duchovny’s Aquarius may show the grittier side of the Manson mythos but in “Manson Family Vaction”, it’s the dynamics of brotherly bonds played out with eccentric humor that’s the charm. In fact it’s a reunion of sorts as Davie-Blue teams up once again with actor/director Linas Phillips who worked with her in the imaginatively titled “Bass Ackwards” which premiered at Sundance. She recently attended the screening of “Manson Family Vaction” at the Seattle Film Festival, having made its premiere at SXSW and it would have been so fun to have gotten to meet her. With her film making its festival run at the Los Angeles Film Festival and already acquired by Netflix, we’ll be able to admire her for months to come. Seeing how her co-star Tobin Bell of “Saw” fame gushes affectionately on Twitter about Davie-Blue being a fab actress, ardor for her is a sure thing.
She’s been part of a fascinating group dynamic before, having also appeared in the short film “Annie Goes Boating” which garnered rave reviews at Cannes as well as SXSW. Even a mundane day in the park can be given depth in the hands of a great director and cast. She only recently played a character known as Sunshine and with her vibrant disposition in the features she’s done, there’s ample impetus to be enamored with her.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, annie goes boating, appealing, cannes, comedy, davie-blue, fabulous, festival, film, independent, indie, linas phillips, los angeles, manson family vacation, netflix, princess, seattle, short, siff, sweet, sxsw, tobin bell, twitter, vibrant
1. Mercy Malick in “Circle”
– Catch Mercy add sensual flavor as the character known as The Lesbian in the “Saw” Meets Hostel” horror film “Circle”. Can she survive being trapped in a chamber with a mysterious killing machine on the loose?
– After her stunning turn as a stripper on the hit show “Castle”, Mercy became affectionately labelled as part of the Expendabelles which included Rebecca Romijn, Katheryn Winnick and fellow stuntwoman Monique Ganderton.
– She does have what many will acknowledge a tight, flexible bod and exotic features that make for a sizzling combo which makes us are glad she’s getting her time in the spotlight. Mercy should have an action figure in her likeness!
2. Kate Alden in “The Hollow One”
– Her haunting performance in the alien experimentation horror flick “The Device” installed her as one of the most beguilingly riveting indie actresses in 2015.
– Kate captivates once more in “The Hollow One” as Rachel Wade, an emotionally wrecked woman whose search for her missing father leads her to a nefarious force lurking in the shadows. The creepy voiceover in the trailer is foreboding yet strangely intriguing!
– Kate’s features are a mix of modern enchantment and old world charm which means our fascination for her is entrenched in our hearts with each passing day…:)
3. Emily Tremaine in “Experimenter”
– Emily has one of the most seductive voices in the industry so much so I hope to get a chance to interview her someday. Have I said she’s a vision of Elegance too…:)
– Watch her captivate with luminous disposition in the biographical drama film about famed social psychologist Stanley Milgram. Emily is destined to be a STAR!
– She’s starring in the “Untitled HBO/Rock ‘N’ Roll Project” TV series opposite Juno Temple and Olivia Wilde having already appeared on “Royal Pains”. Cometh The It Girl Emily Tremaine.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, body, castle, charm, circle, emily tremaine, exotic, experimenter, festival, film, flexible, girl, horror, international, it, kate alden, mercy malick, old-world, seattle, seductive, sensual, series, sexy, show, siff, sizzling, star, starlets, stunning, stuntwoman, television, the hollow one, the lesbian, tv