1. Kayla Mae Maloney in “The Following”
– One of the comeliest faces ever to grace TV Land, Kayla is set to be a perennial charmer whom we will have a longing for years to come.
– In the the very first episode of the third Season of “The Following”, Kayla is at her most tempting as Natalie Brooks, the saucy wife who engages another woman to join in a threesome with her husband.
– Best known for her eye-catching stint on “The Glades”, she has the personable disposition to be a much cherished leading lady of any show and we hope soon!
2. Kelly Walker in “Last Man Standing”
– A hot list is not complete without an enchanting Aussie actress headlining it and Kelly Walker is deservedly getting her moment to shine.
– She has a recurring role in “Last Man Standing” as the fetching Jenna who hangs out with Mandy Baxter (Molly Ephraim) and brings on the laughs in the latest episode ‘Kyle’s Friend’.
– Kelly is one of the first few actresses I had earmarked on this blog for big things and she’s making a name for herself in sparkling fashion.
3. Dawn Olivieri in “House Of Lies”
– Some women are naturally Sex Symbols and Dawn does bring plenty of heat to the latest season of “House Of Lies” as the ferocious Monica Talbot who goes toe-to-toe with Kristen Bell’s Jeannie in some bloody nose action!
– From playing a woman who enters a forbidden affair with a younger man in “Missionary” to the girlfriend of a white supremacist in “Supremacy”, Dawn can certainly stir emotions.
– She seems to have the knack to extract degrees of truth in many of the characters she embodies making no matter if they’re good or bad, making her quite the sought after talent.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, aussie, australian, comely, dawn olivieri, eye-catching, fetching, house of lies, kayla mae maloney, kevin bacon, kristen bell, last man standing, march, Molly Ephraim, series, sex symbol, sexy, show, television, tempting, the following, tv, vixen
It’s a joy to discover the hottest new talents and Rachel Hardisty is a born entertainer. Having honed herself in all aspects of film making specifically screenwriting, this appealing actress will be spicing things up in the stoner comedy “The Last Time You Had Fun”. She will be sharing screen time with a bevy of sexy women including Eliza Coupe and we hear Rachel is going to be a temptation for the eyes. The film’s LA Film Festival premiere this weekend is bound to get quite the reception!
Here’s Rachel talking about her role in “The Last Time You Had Fun”:
‘It was a supporting role but fun and challenging nonetheless. I was thrilled to get to work with Jimmi Simpson because I have enjoyed his work on “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”. And I have always been a fan of Demetri Martin so it was cool to meet and work with him as well. The other girl in the scene was a girl named Sam Buchanan, and it turned out we had several mutual friends and I got to see her in a delightful short that was directed by my friend Kantu Lentz called “Struck By Her”. It was great to work with so many fun cool actors. They made the set very comfortable even though I was doing nudity for the first time. (I think Sam was too). I haven’t seen the film yet, so I’m very nervous and I can’t wait for the premiere at the LA Film Fest.’
As far as upcoming projects, Rachel is known far more successfully as a writer/editor than an an actress (The first feature film she wrote, “Crazy Eyes” came out in 2012). Thus, writing has been her primary focus recently with her currently working on a pilot. She also has three short film shoots coming up in the next few months. The gorgeous Rachel should be right on our loving radars soon enough.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2014, actress, comedy, crazy eyes, cutie, eliza coupe, festival, film, jimmy simpson, la, nudity, rachel hardisty, sizzling, spotlight, tempting, the last time you had fun, writer