Foxy Femme Brigitte Kingsley is undoubtably Canada’s Sex Symbol and an indie darling who has amass a cult following. She’s set to captivate the world yet again in her starring role as Sarah Morgan in “Night Cries”. Set in an apocalyptic world, Brigitte’s character Sarah travels through a desolate wasteland and is forced to battle demons, otherworldly creatures and the vermin of humankind all with the help of a mysterious stranger. On top of Brigitte’s sensual performance throughout, audiences will be drawn to the film’s unusual twist and those who are attending the “Night Cries” world premiere this year’s Blood In The Snow Film Fest in Toronto are in for a visual treat. You have to say from her sexy pic (above), she’s ready to sizzle in the Cold Weather!
It’s a must to follow her sterling work and since Brigitte will be signing autographs on Saturday Nov 28th from 6:30-9:30pm at the vendor village, it’s an event to savour. Famed for her role as the Super Soldier Summer Vale in the Dark Rising series, she’s a Warrior Princess both on and off screen. Enthralling us as the hot demon hunter Summer Vale and having also created the production company Good Soldier Films dedicated to delivering great content, Brigitte is mesmerizing us on all fronts. She’s definitely on the forefront of accomplished women who are captivating this generation and the next.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, apocalyptic, blood in the snow, Brigitte Kingsley, canada, canadian, cult, dark rising, festival, film, following, good soldier films, horror, independent, indie, mesmerizing, night cries, premiere, sex symbol, sexy, spotlight, story, thriller, toronto, vixen, world
1. Jessica Vano in “The Demolisher”
– Jessica could soon be one of the most cherished indie actresses in 2015 as her enthralling performance in “The Demolisher” will garner her laudatory reviews.
– In the gripping film “The Demolisher”, she’s wonderfully captivating as Marie, the unfortunate young woman who get entangled in the violent justice meted out by a retribution-seeking repairman/madman!
– Endorsed by Director Gabriel Carrer, Jessica is both elegant and unafraid to take punishment onscreen, a sure sign this dedicated Canadian Cutie is on the rise!
2. Kate Alden in “The Hollow One”
– With her film “The Hollow One” being anointed as one of the TOP 5 PICK at this year’s Toronto After Dark Film Fest, Kate is gaining meritorious affinity from audiences.
– Kate’s ability to be delicately emotive in the facade of her tormented character Rachel Wade is compelling as she plays a woman who discovers a sinister force close to home.
– Having shone in another film with sci-fi origins called “The Device”, she also endearingly guest-starred on “The Librarians” which will be returning for Season 2.
3. Melissa Nearman in “Patchwork”
– You can easily embrace Melissa as a honey of the horror genre as she has the cuteness to beguile each and every one of us.
– Melissa can be seen in the Frankenstein meets Slice Of The Lambs comedy horror flick “Patchwork” that sees 3 women terrifyingly being stitched together into 1 ghastly body.
– She will transition from dark to light comedy in her upcoming feature called “We Want Some”, a tale about the frustrating sex life of a couple.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2015, actress, after dark, canada, canadian, casey fitzgerald, darling, festival, film, horror, independent, indie, jessica vano, kate alden, patchwork, rising, sci-fi, starlets, the demolisher, the hollow one, thriller, toronto