1. Jessica Clark in “Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce”
– From portraying a Vampire Goddess and a high-priced escort with lesbian tendencies, Jessica is the perfect representation of a dream girl for any man or woman.
– Being openly lesbian, Jessica exudes not only the X-factor as an actress/model, she will also bowl you over with her compelling intelligence.
– Recently guest-starring on “Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce” and while leading lady Lisa Edelstein is quite the Miss Saucy, Jessica does indeed prove to be a British Vixen for life!
2. Corri English in “Devil May Call”
– Her cuteness is off the charts making Corri such a crave-worthy dazzler having continuously impressed on film, television and the web.
– Having came into prominence in the indie horror genre, her absorbing turn as a blind telephone counselor who has a stalker in “Devil May Call” is an unnerving watch.
– With the film being under the umbrella of Lionsgate entertainment, rest assured those guys do indeed recognize genuine talents such as the lovely Corri.
3. Iris Bahr in “Revenge”
– Known as an entertaining actress, comedian, director, writer and producer, Iris is delightfully versatile with that wicked affinity in all things humorous.
– Granted she appeared in a horror flick called “The Last Exorcism”, viewers can see her deal adding flavor to the sexy drama on this week’s episode of “Revenge”.
– The hot news is that Iris will be in the “Two and a Half Men” in the series finale and we can’t wait to see her to bring Malibu Beach House down!
4. Mika’Ela Fisher in “Victory’s Short”
– An award-wining actress, Mika’Ela never fails to entice with the boldly uniqueness of the characters she plays as well as her androgynous yet enthralling features.
– Don’t miss her as Gabrielle the heiress whose husband has cruel intentions in the intriguing black comedy “Victory’s Short”.
– Watch our for her in the dual role of Adam and Eve which is the core of her upcoming film Männin in 2015, inspired by Martin Luther’s Bible,
5. Marissa Skell in “Love In The Time Of Monsters”
– Nothing gets your heart racing like an indie actress fronting a horror film and Marissa enchants in more ways than one as the sweetheart Carla in “Love In The Time Of Monsters”
– She’s proven to be a bewitching figure especially in the sub-genre of comedy-horror with her endearing sexiness a focal point for many a viewer’s passion I’m sure.
– Marissa has also sizzled on hit shows such as “Criminal Minds” and “Dexter” so expect her to return to her foxy ways on the small screen some time in the future.