Monique Candelaria in “Cents”
– Come 15th November with the release of her indie film “Cents”, the world will witness the blossoming of the irresistible Latin Beauty Monique Candelaria.
– She stars as Angela Baca, the mother of of Sammy,a young girl learning to embrace her own brilliance as a math whiz in the moving drama “Cents”.
– Monique has also graced the small screen with such verve, notably in the hit show “Breaking Bad” and recently on “The Night Shift”.
Emily Swallow in “How To Get Away With Murder”
– Emily Swallow has a plum guest-starring role on “How To Get Away With Murder” as Miss Cameron, the mysterious woman with ties to Frank, an associate of Annalise (Viola Davis).
– Ever the enigmatic talent, Emily is fascinatingly assured in her character’s shoes, from flashbacks of her affair with Frank to tender moments with her daughter.
– “Supernatural” fans would have adored her as Amara a.k.a The Darkness where despite her immense powers, possessed vulnerabilities that’s fleshed out beautifully by the talented Emily.
Liana Mendoza in “Mothers and Daughters”
– Liana Mendoza appears in the ensemble drama “Mothers and Daughters” as Grace, a drunk woman who almost gets raped, one of several interwoven storylines.
– She showed just how sultry she is on Mexican talk show NOCHES CON PLATANITO, adding the sizzle factor with her charismatic allure.
– Liana can also be seen alongside Lady Gaga in “American Horror Story” and “Better Caul Saul” as well as several new indie films so we’re in for a most entrancing ride.
Lauren Alexandra in “The Shelter”
– Lauren Alexandra is an actress, dancer, model and writer with desirable virtues that would easily elicit a favourable response from admirers the world over.
– She stars as Josephine in “The Shelter” as a bartender who offers Michael Paré’s leading man Thomas some comfort by offering him a safe place to stay for the night.
– A genuine vixen from head to toe, she did entice viewers when she guest-starred on “The Astronauts Wives Club” as the luscious Cookie.