Jill-Michele Meleán in “Love & Hostages”
– The luscious Jill-Michele Meleán will undoubtably turns heads at this year’s Orlando Film Festival in the must-see romantic comedy “Love and Hostages”.
– Check out the interview (above) as she reveals more about her character Jackie Chase who is the personification of a vixen with the slinky yet catty facade.
– We do acknowledge that the multi-faceted Jill is endowed with drop dead gorgeous curves making her one of the foxiest comediennes to have tickle us pink.
Catherine Cobb Ryan in “42 Seconds Of Happiness”
– The vivacious Catherine Cobb Ryan is a loveable enchanter and she shines in “42 Seconds of Happiness”, transcending the already noteworthy story.
– Her performance as the rather nasty Vineke is so authentic that it provoked discussion with many who watched it, a testament to Catherine’s enthralling talents.
– Be sure to check her out in “Dark Exorcism” as the nurse Joan Mills whose daughter comes under the influence of something demonic, a film that’s perfectly haunting this Halloween.
Lucy Walters in “Auld Lang Syne”
– Lucy Walters is the quintessential sweetheart of both film and television with memorable portrayals most famously as Holly on “Power” and as Ann in the zombie flick “Here Alone”.
– In the comedy “Auld Lang Syne”, she stars as Sadie who is a struggling actress trying to keep up appearances at a New Year’s Eve party that turns sour fast.
– She’s dazzled numerous film festivals ever year as well as the small screen so look out for Lucy to add sizzle on the 4th episode of the new series “Falling Water”.
Mindy Robinson in “The Bet”
– She’s a living doll of desirable magnitude and Mindy Robinson is consistently eye-catching in a host of films, currently making waves in comedy and horror.
– Mindy showcases her savvyness as a female comic with her impeccable improv skills in “The Bet” playing Kirsten Kelly Lucas, the wife of Mr Lucas (wrestling legend Jake the Snake).
– In the zombie actioner “Range 15”, she has the distinction of being the only civilian on the film, joining up with veterans as the resistance force against the horde of walking dead.