Cathy Baron in “It Happened One Valentine’s”
– Memorable for her performances as the damaged junkie Teri in the hit series “Justified”, Cathy Baron is a stunning, kissable actress with an adore-worthy essence that’s been beautifying film, television and print.
– She appears in the romantic comedy “It Happened One Valentine’s” and if you head on over to Cathy’s blog, she looks radiantly sexy in a pink bikini in the behind the scenes pics, just as much as she sizzles in lingerie.
– The women are definitely central to this film ideal for lovey dovey couples and the luscious Cathy is joined by Haley Webb as well as Brittany Underwood which collectively makes it so appealing.
Samantha Figura in “Love On The Vines”
– Screen sweetheart Samantha Figura is an eternal cutie who is certain to see much affection heading her way with her glittering work having graced independent films, popular TV shows and web series.
– She appears as Suzy Hanson in “Love On The Vines” a bistro owner in a parallel plot-line alongside leading lady Margo Harshman. She’s ever so genial throughout and the love story she has is one of familial bonds.
– Having made a fetching impression on “Greek” and “The O.C.” which were 2 of my favorite shows of all-time, it would be so pleasing if she made a return to television. I’m sure Samantha will received undivided passion!
Ona Grauer in “Love In Paradise”
– We have an affinity for the foxiest Canadians and the classy sensuality of actress Ona Grauer is very much a stirrer of hearts. This Valentine’s Day week, she’s spicing up our screens in a most vivid portrayal.
– She’s exquisitely dynamic in “Love In Paradise” as Candace, the ruthless agent of TV actor Avery Ford (Luke Perry) who has a rival in the form of Heather Twain (Emmanuelle Vaugier) in vying for his affection.
– Celebrated for her work on TV including appearances on “Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce”, “iZombie”, “Motive” and on the animation series “Archer”, she’s emerging as one of the most endearing muses of the Hallmark Channel.
Shavon Kirksey and Danielle Hoetmer in “A Moving Romance”
– Here are 2 adorable ladies who both can be seen adding shimmer to the film “A Moving Romance” starring Ambyr Childers. Both Shavon Kirksey and Danielle Hoetmer are positively luminous in their respective supporting roles.
– Shavon plays Paula Ross, a colleague of Ambyr’s Olivia who dispenses sage advice for her before an opening. Look out for Shavon to dazzle opposite acclaimed actress Taraji P. Henson in the upcoming film “Acrimony”.
– Danielle plays Mrs Reese, a client who’s unimpressed with the presentation of Ambyr’s Olivia Wilson who has inherited her family’s moving company. On TV and film, her mesmerizing features are always desirable.
Paula Giroday in “Ms Matched”
– Paula Giroday is an enchanting fixture on television having captivated us on shows such as “Once Upon A Time”, “Motive”, and “Psych”. Just last year she played Allison Lee, one half of a celebrity couple on “Arrow”.
– A definite Canadian Vixen, Paula can be seen opposite Alexa PenaVega in the romantic comedy “Ms. Matched” where 2 seemingly incompatible people fall hard for each other, a testament to the Power Of Love.
– If you have a thing for enticingly angelic women of the screen, do look out for her in the upcoming TV movie “Psycho Wedding Crasher” which will see her star alongside Heather Morris of “Glee” fame.