1. Caroline Macey in “There’s Something About Carrie”
- One of the hottest women in the comedy genre, Caroline has the knack for spicing things up onscreen and often at the most fascinatingly opportune of times.
– After her tease of a performance in “There’s Something About Carrie”, there will come a wave of infatuation for the saucy Caroline.
– Her boobs are on display on the screenshot of one of the trailers showing she’s comfortable with her sensuality and signifies her dedication to the role.
2. Amy Motta in “MerryLand”
- Some actresses have the magnetism to light up the room and Amy Motta has such radiance, it’s easy to shower her with love.
– TV is where she’s steadily made her name with guest-starring stints on “The Mentalist”, “Modern Family” and “Mad Men”
– She does have the face that would be coveted in any era and blue-eyed brunettes are often an addiction for many a viewer.
3. Hallee Hirsh & Ava Bogle in “The Last Dinner Party”
- What more could you ask for than 2 exciting starlets in “The Last Dinner Party”, the short film about sexuality and the repercussions of pregnancy.
– A recipient of multiple acting awards, Hallee is undoutably one of the most talented young performers to make her mark in the industry.
– With her Old World Glamor looks and being an accomplished writer/producer/actress (for The Last Dinner Party), Ava is as close to perfection as one can get.
4. Christy Romano in “Real Love”
- Christy is as fresh-faced as she ever was when she became a revelation as a singer/actress with Disney.
– Watch her as a couples therapist who gets the tables turned on her when she tries to save her own relationship in the comedy “Real Love”.
– She can be seen as the leading lady in several upcoming projects spanning varying genres proving she’s always been a captivating force.
5. Lynn Sher in “As A Friend”
- A ravishing redhead in the form of Lynn Sher is always welcome and this energetic actress is the one to watch this year!
– Could she be the queen of shorts after her riveting performance in “Malory & Nicole” is followed up with another in “As A Friend”?
– She also has distinctive appeal which will make her stand out and persuade us to continue following her amazing work.
6. Christine Lakin in “Somebody’s Mother”
- There’s no better words to describe Christine then the anointment of absolute sweetheart for she’s truly one who connects with her fans despite her busy schedule.
– Don’t miss the chemistry between her and Sharon Lawrence in “Somebody’s Mother” as their mother-daughter interaction is about to become even more complicated.
– She’s already told me how proud she is of this funny short as well as the writing by Mandy Fabian and ensures she’s an addiction for life!
7. Amelia Jackson-Gray in “The Girl On The Roof”
- It’s no secret Amelia has been on featured on this blog pretty regularly as she keeps finding ways to enchant our eyes.
– This British-born actress is now connecting more than ever with audiences both on and off camera. She’s illuminating the planet!
– Not only is she the writer of the thrilling “The Girl On The Roof”, she graces the short with her most dazzling facets that keep blossoming.
8. Tommee May in “Delicious Ambiguity”
- We never fail to celebrate indie darlings and the beguiling Tommee May is having a great run on the festival circuit.
– She’s gaining buzz thanks to “Delicious Ambiguity” as the protagonist Lauren who unknowingly creates chaotic situations by bringing her group of friends together!
– Tommee is also being praised as the vision behind the powerfully touching film Aban and Khorshid, a tale of forbidden love and the brutality of non-conformity.